Though the holiday sales rush is over, there’s still no shortage of talk about ereading devices. The only problem? The market and technology has grown so much in the past year that “ereader” has come to mean so much more than dedicated devices such as the Nook Simple Touch or Kindle Paperwhite. This past month…Continue Reading
- Who’s Scouting Whom?: Literary Scouts Contact Sheet 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/16-2/20
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/9-2/13
- Our Ebooks, Ourselves: What’s Happening with Our Ereader Data?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/2-2/6
- Literary Agent Contact Sheet 2015
- People Round-Up, Early February 2015
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!