Mainland China’s book business may be receiving most of the international limelight lately, but Hong Kong’s industry is also worthy of notice, even if its growth hasn’t been as dramatic. Though the British hand-over of Hong Kong took place in 1997, Hong Kong will maintain its established legal and governmental system until 2047. So, while…Continue Reading
- People Round-Up Late July, 2014
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details