PEOPLE April was a busy month for industry moves: Lee Boudreaux, Editorial Director of HarperCollins’ Ecco imprint, was given her own imprint at Little, Brown. Boudreaux will have the title of VP and Editorial Director and will start on September 2, overseeing an eponymous line publishing eight to ten titles per year. Stacy Creamer was named VP and Executive Editor of the…Continue Reading
- People Round-Up Late July, 2014
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details