Over the three days of Digital Book World this week, 12 startup companies were given a chance to strut their stuff in a series of sessions called Publishers Launchpad, which had new companies pitch their business ventures in short presentations back-to-back. The first session was part of Monday’s Publishers Launch Children’s Publishing Goes Digital conference,…Continue Reading
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details