While MBAs have long been thought of as a major advantage in the corporate job market, there have traditionally been relatively few in trade publishing. But that has been changing in the last decade or so – beyond house heads such as HarperCollins’ Brian Murray, Macmillan’s John Sargeant, and Perseus’s David Steinberger who have theirs (Simon & Schuster’s Carolyn Reidy has a PhD), Random…Continue Reading
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details