As the world of higher education continues to grapple with distance learning and its effect upon educational publishers (see article), textbook publishers, while sizing up the online onslaught, are protecting their flanks with a variety of forays into the consumer market at the elementary and high-school levels: • Dan Farley, President of Harcourt Trade, is…Continue Reading
- Who’s Scouting Whom?: Literary Scouts Contact Sheet 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/16-2/20
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/9-2/13
- Our Ebooks, Ourselves: What’s Happening with Our Ereader Data?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/2-2/6
- Literary Agent Contact Sheet 2015
- People Round-Up, Early February 2015
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!