PEOPLE David Nudo has left The NYT where he was Managing Director of book advertising to become Publisher of Publishers Weekly assuming overall business and editorial responsibility for the magazine. Nudo had earlier worked at Library Journal. PW Editor-in-Chief Sara Nelson tells PT “I am thrilled to have someone of David’s talent and experience as…Continue Reading
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details