Codex’s recent reader poll shows that the Amazon-Hachette contract negotiations may be having an impact on the way the average consumer purchases books. According to Codex, 39% of their respondents are aware of the ongoing negotiations between Amazon and Hachette, and there has been a decline in consumers buying books from Amazon at a rate…Continue Reading
- People Round-Up Late July, 2014
- International Bestsellers, July 2014
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details