Here at Market Partners International, we often find ourselves inundated by books to read– from galleys and library rentals to books we’ve bought online or in stores. Looking at our reading queues and seeing the myriad places we get our books from, we started wondering: how do other people in the publishing industry get their books to read for pleasure? As retail options have changed over the past few years, have industry professionals’ buying habits changed, as well?
- International Bestsellers, October 2014
- Adventures in Grown Up Reads for Young Adults
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/20-10/24
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/13-10/17
- People Round-Up, Mid-October 2014
- Libraries and Licensing
- The Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/6-10/10
- The Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 9/29-10/3
- People Round-Up, Early October 2014
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!