The 16th National Museum Publishing Seminar took place June 12-14 in Boston. A biannual conference, it attracted a broad group of about 200 museum publishers, from the smallest college museum or UK art book publisher, to the Met, Getty, and Yale University Press. Yale’s John Donatich was the keynote speaker on Saturday and gave a rousing talk on “Why Books Still Matter.” With two…Continue Reading
- Survey results: Where Do Publishing Professionals Get Their Books?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/21-7/25
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/14-7/18
- Survey: Where Do You Get Your Books From?
- People Round-Up Mid-July 2014
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 7/7-7/11
- Making Movies: Reeling and Dealing 2014 Contact Sheet
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 6/30-7/4
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
- 08.01.2014 – 08.05.2014Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Avenue of the Stars, Century City, Los Angeles, CA, United States ...More details