Mainland China’s book business may be receiving most of the international limelight lately, but Hong Kong’s industry is also worthy of notice, even if its growth hasn’t been as dramatic. Though the British hand-over of Hong Kong took place in 1997, Hong Kong will maintain its established legal and governmental system until 2047. So, while…Continue Reading
- Who’s Scouting Whom?: Literary Scouts Contact Sheet 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/16-2/20
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/9-2/13
- Our Ebooks, Ourselves: What’s Happening with Our Ereader Data?
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 2/2-2/6
- Literary Agent Contact Sheet 2015
- People Round-Up, Early February 2015
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!