Every month, Publishing Trends runs fiction international bestsellers lists from four territories–France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. This month, our four regular territories are joined by two more: Argentina and Poland. Those books that have been published in English are listed with their official English-language title. All others are translated as literally as possible from the original. Where applicable, the US publisher is listed after the local publisher, separated by a “/”. The lists are taken from major newspapers or national retailers, which are noted at the bottom of each list.
- International Bestsellers, October 2014
- Adventures in Grown Up Reads for Young Adults
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/20-10/24
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/13-10/17
- People Round-Up, Mid-October 2014
- Libraries and Licensing
- The Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 10/6-10/10
- The Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 9/29-10/3
- People Round-Up, Early October 2014
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!