Every month, Publishing Trends runs fiction international bestsellers lists from four territories–France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. This month, our four regular territories are joined by two more: Argentina and Poland. Those books that have been published in English are listed with their official English-language title. All others are translated as literally as possible from the original. Where applicable, the US publisher is listed after the local publisher, separated by a “/”. The lists are taken from major newspapers or national retailers, which are noted at the bottom of each list.
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 12/15-12/19
- People Round-Up, Mid-December 2014
- Nielsen’s Children’s Book Summit
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 12/8-12/12
- Publicists Contact Sheet 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 12/1-12/5
- People Round-Up, Early December 2014
- International Bestsellers, November 2014
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!
Upcoming EventsEvents on 01.08.2015Events on 01.18.201501.18.2015 – 01.20.2015Location: Barbican Exhibition Hall 2, Golden Lane, City of London, EC1 ...More details