Every month, Publishing Trends runs fiction international bestsellers lists from four territories–France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. This month, our four regular territories are joined by two more: Argentina and Poland. Those books that have been published in English are listed with their official English-language title. All others are translated as literally as possible from the original. Where applicable, the US publisher is listed after the local publisher, separated by a “/”. The lists are taken from major newspapers or national retailers, which are noted at the bottom of each list.
- International Bestsellers, January 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 1/19-1/23
- People Round-Up, Mid-January 2015
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 1/12-1/16
- DBW 2015: Data and Direct-to-Consumer Engagement
- Launch Kids 2015 Recap: Data, Communities, Storytelling
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 1/5-1/9
- People Round-Up, Early January 2015
- Listen Up! The Audiobook Revolution
- Top 5 Publishing Articles/Blog Posts of the Week 12/29-1/2
Subscribe for Email UpdatesWant to be notified as soon as new content is posted? Sign up for email updates in the box below!